EXTREME WEIGHT LOSS METHODS - THE “HEALTHY” & the “NOT SO HEALTHY” OPTIONS
Obesity is a health concern and treatment is not a bad thing; however, some extreme weight loss methods can be more detrimental to your body than obesity, so if you are looking for some extreme weight loss it is important to be fully aware of the side effects and consult with a doctor prior to starting any extreme weight loss method.
TOP EXTREME WEIGHT LOSS METHODS | UNHEALTHY or (Questionable ) OPTIONS
1) Laxatives Drugs used for Weight Loss
2) Snooki’s Weight Loss SECRET – Zantrex3 or Similar Diet Supplement
3) Diet Pills i.e. TrimSpa Formula x32 (Anna Nicole Smith took this, so this should be a good warning to its potential dangers)
5) Gastric Bypass Surgery
5) Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery (a lesser invasive procedure that shares similar results the Traditional Gastric Bypass Surgery, without the long recovery time and it is reversible if ever needed)
Here is a short video explaining Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery.
TOP EXTREME WEIGHT LOSS METHODS | HEALTHY OPTIONS
3) TRAIN FOR A TRIATHLON
4) PERSONAL TRAINER
6) MAINTAINING A STRICT HEALTHY LOW CALORIE DIET COMBINED WITH A LOT OF RUNNING OR SWIMMING (Have you ever seen a fat professional swimmer or runner?)
It is important to address your overweight condition because such a condition is very serious and can cause liver disease, gallbladder disease, heart problems, osteoarthritis, cancer, sleeping disorders, diabetes, neural disease and hormonal imbalances. However, to most overweight people the threat of these diseases is not nearly as emotional traumatizing as the mental abuse so many overweight people go through their entire life.
Our society idolized artificially skinny people as being the image of beauty; and obese people are often picked on, bullied, made to feel inadequate, ostracized, and judged. Unfortunately this is not acceptable behavior for anyone to do to another person, but it is the world we live in. If you are overweight, you will have an easier time to change yourself than to change the world. I would encourage you to make a commitment to weight loss, consult with your doctor, and then choose the best extreme weight loss method that will best fit you.